31. 'Sangeetraj' which was composed by Maharana Kumbha is divided into how many parts?
(a) Seven (b) Four (c) Nine (d) Five (Ans : d)
32. In Rajasthan when is the 'Gurla Festival' Celebrated?
(a) The Ashtmi (8th day) of the Shukla Paksh of Shravan
(b) The Ashtmi (8th day) of the Krishna Paksh of Shravan
(c) The Ashtmi (8th day) of the Krishna Paksh of Chaitra
(d) The Ashtmi (8th day) of the Shukla Paksh of Bhadon (Ans : c)
33. Rama, Natha, Chajju and Sefu are associated with which
of the following styles of painting?
(a) Alwar style (b) Jodhpur style (c) Mewar style (d)
Jaipur style (Ans : b)
34. In which State was 'Birbal Day' celebrated on July 17,
(a) Bikaner (b) Bharatpur (c) Jaipur (d) Udaipur (Ans : a)
35. Who is called the 'Gandhi of Chirawa'?
(a) Sardar Harlal Singh (b) Seth Ghan Shyam Das Birla (c)
Master Pyarelal Gupfa (d) Radha Krishna Bohra (Ans : c)
36. "In History, the execution of Tantya tope will be
treated as a crime of the British government and the generations to come will
ask who had sanctioned this execution and who had confirmed it?" Who made
(a) Captain Showers (b) AGG Lawrence (c) Jawaharlal Nehru
(d) Madan Mohan Malviya (Ans : a)
37. In which year was the Marwar Public Society Ordinance
(a) 1938 (b) 1928 (c) 1941 (d) 1934 (Ans : d)
38. Which scholar, on the basis of a copper plate titled
'Broach Gurjar' has asserted that the Rajput were the descendents of the Yuchi
tribe and they were related to the Kushan tribe?
(a) George Thomas (b) Dr. Bhandarkar (c) Cunningham (d)
Dr. Kanoongo (Ans : c)
39. Which amongst the following statements is/are true
about Chirwa inscription?
1. It is inscribed in Sanskrit language dating to AD 1273.
2. It's author was Ratnaprabhsuri.
3. It was sculptured by Dehlan. 4. It mentions that the
Rajputs originated from the Agnikund.
(a) 1, 2 and 4 (b) 1, 2 and 3 (c) 2, 3 and 4 (d) 1, 2, 3 and
4 (Ans : b)
40. Which inscription mentions that the Chauhan were
(a) Chirwa Inscription (b) Inscription of Shring Rishi (c)
Bijoliya Inscription (d) Inscription of Aprajit (Ans : c)
41. Which amongst the following statements is/are true
about Hindu festival?
1. Akshya Tartiya - Vaishakh month Shukla Paksh Tartiya 2.
Nirjla Ekadashi - Jyeshtha month Shukla Paksh Ekadashi
3. Akshya Tartiya - Chaitra month . Shukla PakshTartiya 4.
Nirjla Ekadashi - Aashadh month Shukla Paksh Ekadashi
(a) 1 and 2 (b) 3 and 4 (c) Only 3 (d) 1 and 4 (Ans : b)
42. How many 'Maukhri Yup' inscriptions have been
discovered in Barwa village in Kota?
(a) Five (b) Three (c) Four (d) Seven (Ans : b)
43. Which rebel army Commander of Alauddin Khilji was
given Shelter in Ranthambhor Fort by Hammir?
(a) Amir Khan (b) Meer Alabande Khan (c) Meer Juber Khan
(d) Meer Muhammad Shah (Ans : d)
44. Match the following Sect : Main Centre or Headquarters
A. Gudhar Sect B. Nawal Sect C. Charandasi Sect D.
1. Jodhpur 2. Dantara (Bhilwara) 3. Delhi 4. Bikaner
A B C D
(a) 1 2 3 4
(b) 2 1 3 4
(c) 2 3 1 4
(c) 1 4 3 2 (Ans : b)
45. What was 'Damani' in Marwar?
(a) A type of local saree (Odhani) (b) Decorated shoes (c)
One revenue. tax (d) An instrument of irrigation (Ans : a)
46. Match List I with List II and select the correct
answer using the codes given below–
List I (Minerals)
A. Lead and Zinc B. Tungsten C. Manganese D. Copper
List II (Mining Areas)
1. Leelwani 2. Kolhan 3. Gudha Kisoridas 4. Walta
A B C D
(a) 3 4 1 2
(b) 3 2 4 1
(c) 4 1 3 2
(d) 4 2 3 1 (Ans : a)
47. Examine the following statements regarding use of
cross staff in chain - tape surveying and select the correct answer using the
codes given below–
1. For taking accurate offsets on chain line use of
optical square is better than ordinary cross staff.
2. In optical square, both the rectangular mirrors are
inclined at 45° to each other.
3. For maintaining proper alignment between two chain
lines adjustable cross staff is used.
4. Mechanism of optical square is" based on the
principle of successive reflection of a light-ray from two concave mirrors.
(a) 1, 2 and 4 (b) 1, 2 and 3 (c) 2, 3 and 4 (d) 1 and
4 (Ans : c)
48. For measuring distances in miles and furlongs and area
in acres, which of the following chains is/are used?
(a) Metric and Gunter's chain (b) Engineer's and Gunter's
chain (c) Steel band chain (d) Gunter's chain (Ans : d)
49. Which of the following physical divisions of Rajasthan
is/are correctly matched with their physiographic characteristics?
Select the correct answer using the codes given below–
Physical Division – Rock Formation
– Physiographic Characteristic
1. South-Eastern plateau – Archaen-Vindhyan series –
Extended part of Gondwanaland
2. Western Sandy plain – Raialo-Cretaceous series –
Residual of Tethys sea
3. Aravalli – Aravalli-Delhi series – Oldest folded
4. North-Eastern plain – Deccan Lava-Vindhyan series –
Part of Sindhu river plain
(a) 2 and 3 (b) 1 and 4 (c) 1, 2 and 3 (d) 2, 3 and 4
(Ans : c)
50. Which group of the following represents the correct
sequence of mountain peaks of Rajasthan in descending order of their height?
(a) Tatgarh - Kho - Bilali - Roja Bhakar (b) Kho - Tatgarh
- Roja Bhakar - Bilali
(c) BHali - Kho - T atgarh - Roja Bhakar (d) Roja - Bhakar
- Bilali - Tatgarh - Kho (Ans : a)