Here are some GK Questions for SSC CGL 2015.
1. Which one of the following pairs is not correctly matched?
(A) Hevea Tree — Brazil
(B) Sumatra Storm — Malaysia
(C) Kajan River — Borneo(D) Dekke Toba fish — Brazil
2. Which of the following resources is renewable one?
(D) Natural Gas
3. How many neck canal cells are found in the archegonium of a fern?
4. Which angiosperm is vesselless?
5. Who was the first child born after operative procedure?
6. Myrmecology is study of?
7. NIN (National Institute of Nutrition) Central Office is located at?
8. Cactus is referred to as
9. Which of the following is not a renewable resource?
(B) Geothermal heat
(C) Tidal power
(D) Radiant energy
10. Which of the following statements is correct?
(A) Mahadeo hills are in the west of Maikala hills.
(B) Mahadeo hills are the part of Karnataka Plateau.
(C) Mahadeo hills are in the east of Chhotanagpur Plateau
(D) Mahadeo hills are the part of Aravalli ranges.
1) Ans. (D) Dekke Toba fish — Brazil
2) Ans. (C) Timber
3) Ans. (A) One
4) Ans. (B) Trochodendro
5) Ans. (A) Caesar
6) Ans. (B) Ants
7) Ans. (A) Hyderabad
8) Ans. (C) Xerophyte
9) Ans. (A) Thorium
10) Ans. (A) Mahadeo hills are in the west of Maikala hills