1. The value of a commodity expressed in terms of money is known as?
2. The Planning Commission of India was established in the year?
3. Green Revolution was started in?
4. The term of the Finance Commission is?
(A) Ten years
(B) Five years
(C) Six years
(D) Three years
5. Reserve Bank of India was Nationalised in?
6. Who was the Chairman of the Constituent Assembly ?
(A) Dr. B.R. Ambedkar
(B) Dr. Rajendra Prasad
(C) Jawahar Lal Nehru
(D) Vallabh Bhai Patel
7. Which one of the following methods is used to ascertain the public opinion on important legislation?
(D) None of the above
8. Fundamental Duties were added to the Constitution by?
(A) 24th Amendment
(B) 39th Amendment
(C) 42nd Amendment
(D) 44th Amendment
9. The final authority to interpret our Constitution is the?
(C) Prime Minister
(D) Supreme Court
10. Compared with Society, the scope of State activity is?
(C) Just equal
(D) No comparison between the two
1) Ans. (A) Price
2) Ans. (C) 1950
3) Ans. (A) 1960
4) Ans. (B) Five years
5) Ans. (C) 1949
6) Ans. (B) Dr. Rajendra Prasad
7) Ans. (C) Referendum
8) Ans. (C) 42nd Amendment
9) Ans. (D) Supreme Court10) Ans. (A) Wider