1) G R Aloria was recently appointed as the chief secretary of which state?
2) Union Finance Minister Arun Jaitley on 30 May 2015 inaugurated the New Bank Note Paper Line unit of 6000 metric ton capacity at Hoshangabad in which state?
(B) Andhra Pradesh
(C) Madhya Pradesh
(D) Uttar Pradesh
3) World No Tobacco Day 2015 was recently observed on 31 May 2015. What was the theme for World No Tobacco Day 2015?
(A) Stop illicit trade of tobacco products
(B) Raise Taxes on Tobacco
(C) Ban tobacco advertising, promotion and sponsorship
(D) Tobacco industry interference
4) Which country recently developed the world’s first facial recognition ATM?
5) An advanced version of the indigenously developed ____rocket was successfully test-fired on 30 May 2015 from Army's Chandan firing range near Pokhran using a multi-barrel launcher?
(C) Pinaka Mark-II
6) Name the first semi high-speed train service between Delhi and Agra which would touch speeds of up to 160 kmph, is likely to be launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi in the second week of June?
(A) Malaviya Express
(B) Gatimaan Express
(C) Govardhan Express
(D) Ganga Express
7) President Pranab Mukherjee has recently given his assent to re-promulgation of land ordinance for third time as per provisions of Article ___ of Indian Constitution?
(A) Article 324
(B) Article 123
(C) Article 326
(D) Article 145
8) Gurpreet Singh who has recently secured a berth in the 2016 Rio Olympics is related to which sport?
(A) Weight Lifting
9) Indian archer Deepika Kumari recently won bronze in Archery World Cup held at?
(A) Antalya, Turkey
(B) Copenhagen, Denmark
(C) Dhaka, Bangladesh
(D) New Delhi, India
10) Which club has recently won the I-League Football title?
(A) Bengaluru FC
(B) Mohun Bagan A.C.
(C) Pune FC
(D) Dempo S C
1) Ans. (D) Gujarat
2) Ans. (C) Madhya Pradesh
3) Ans. (A) Stop illicit trade of tobacco products
4) Ans. (A) China
5) Ans. (C) Pinaka Mark-II
6) Ans. (B) Gatimaan Express
7) Ans. (B) Article 123
8) Ans. (D) Shooting
9) Ans. (A) Antalya, Turkey10) Ans. (B) Mohun Bagan A.C.