1) Name the only person to get Nobel Prize after getting Bharat Ratna?
(A) Nelson Mandela
(B) Amartya Sen
(C) Dalai Lama
(D) Barack Obama
2) In which year Bharat Ratna was instituted?
3) The 50th state of USA?
(D) New York
4) The study of muscles?
5) India shares the longest boundary line with which of the following countries?
6) Likud Party is a political organization in?
7) The Kheda Sathyagraha of Gandhiji was in?
8) Adolf Hitler was born in?
9) National Institution of Nutrition is located at?
10) With which of the following countries is the famous 'October Revolution' is associated?
1) Ans. (A) Nelson Mandela
2) Ans. (B) 1954
3) Ans. (C) Hawaii
4) Ans. (C) Myology
5) Ans. (A) Bangladesh
6) Ans. (A) Israel
7) Ans. (B) 1918
8) Ans. (C) Austria
9) Ans. (A) Hyderabad10) Ans. (D) Russia