Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has issued notification regarding to IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016-2017 and inviting IBPS SO Application form on main portal site for registration at www.ibps.in so those banking aspirants who willing to apply should not wait more as application lines are now accepting registration.
One of the most awaited examinations notification carried out by IBPS finally has been declared online for the specialist officer cadre posts in organizing institutions and officials have stated those hopefuls who willing to join any of the post mentioned below as a specialist officer have to register for common recruitment process (CRP SPL-V).
Those who successfully qualify in this examination will be called to face personal interview by participating organizations and nodal banks according to their needs and requirements after results declaration. So this is must to crack examination for all those aspirants who willing to get a job as a specialist officer in any of the banks listed below.
List of participating organizations and nodal banks:
|Allahabad Bank||Indian Bank|
|Andhra Bank||Indian Overseas Bank|
|Bank of Baroda||Oriental Bank of Commerce|
|Bank of India||Punjab National Bank|
|Bank of Maharashtra||Punjab & Sind Bank|
|Bharatiya Mahila Bank||Syndicate Bank|
|Canara Bank||UCO Bank|
|Central Bank of India||Union Bank of India|
|Corporation Bank||United Bank of India|
|Dena Bank||Vijaya Bank|
|ECGC||Any other Bank/ Financial Institution|
IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016-2017 Details:
- T. Officer (Scale-I)
- Agricultural Field Officer (Scale-I)
- Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale-I)
- Law Officer (Scale-I)
- HR/ Personnel Officer (Scale-I)
- Marketing Officer (Scale-I)
- For IT Officer: Candidates must have done 4 year Engineering/
Technology Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/
Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics &
Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics &
Post Graduate Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele Communication/Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications
Graduation along with DOEACC ‘B’ level.
- For Agricultural Field Officer : Candidates having 4 year Degree (graduation) in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Agri. Engineering/ Fishery Science/ Pisciculture/ Agri Marketing & Cooperation/ Co-operation & Banking/ AgroForestry are quite eligible to apply.
- For Rajbhasha Adhikari : Should have done post graduation in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree level
Post graduate degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at the 3 degree level.
- For Law Officer: Must be a Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council
- For HR/Personnel Officer: Candidates should have done full time graduation or diploma in post graduation with Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/ HR/HRD/ Social Work / Labour Law.
- For Marketing Officer: Should have done full time graduation in MMS (Marketing) / MBA (Marketing) / Full time 2 years PGDBA / PGDBM with specialization in Marketing.
- General: Rs.600/-
- SC/ST: Rs.100/-
- First and foremost you need to visit www.ibps.in and click on the link “CWE Specialist Officers”.
- Now click on “Common Recruitment Process for Specialist Officers 5″ and click on read “Advertisement for Common Recruitment Process for Specialist Officers 5″ and read all the details very carefully.
- After reading and understanding their needs now click on “Click here for New Registration” and fill all the required details very carefully & attach scanned photograph and signature and also pay applicable the fee using online mode such as Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets & then Submit the form.
- Upon successful submission of your online application, unique registration number & password will be generated by system which should be noted down by candidates for future reference.
- Now take printout of online application for use.
|Online Application Registration||From 23.11.2015 to 10.12.2015|
|Payment of Application Fees through Online||23.11.2015 to 10.12.2015|
|Download Call letter for IBPS SO Examination||After 19.01.2016|
|Dates for Online Exam (Tentative dates)||30.01.2016 & 31.01.2016|
|Declaration of Exam result (CWE-V)||February 2016|
|Call letters Download for Interview||February / March 2016|
|Conduct of Interview||March 2016|
|Provisional Allotment||April 2016|
Apply Online for IBPS SO Recruitment 2016-2017
Official Website : www.ibps.in